Established in 1983, our livestock services have quickly built a strong reputation in the Gippsland region of Victoria as the preferred people to contact for the most accurate and up-to-date information on where and how to buy or sell your livestock.
We have a specialist team of 12 sales people on the ground servicing more than 2500 clients throughout Victoria.
Speak to our livestock team for:
- Trading in sheep, dairy cattle, goats, pigs, export sheep, cattle and stud stock
- Combined strength of the Ruralco network to extend options beyond the Victorian border
- Exclusive finance options – offering up to 100% of livestock purchases (livestock only security) to approved clients
- Access to major processors, feedlotters and exporters
- Qualified Auctionsplus assessors
- Varied selling methods including auction, on-farm, over the hooks, Auctionsplus, store or prime sales and through sale by description methods.
- Market analysis through Mecardo
Our livestock clients trade in sheep, cattle, dairy cattle, goats, pigs, export sheep and cattle and stud stock. Our experienced team handles more than 500,000 sheep transactions and more than 15,000 cattle transactions annually through a variety of marketing channels and selling methods.