- 329 m2
LOCATION WITH A GREAT REPUTATION!
A truly quality build just 3 years young and spacious in all the right places and low maintenance as can be! It’s a must to walk in and see!
Warragul Norths Stoddarts road has long been held in high regard – lovely homes and lovely people close to schools, public transport, childcare and medical Centre and still enjoying an outlook over the cattle farm across the road. Buying into this area at this small price is a golden opportunity. Perfect for investors, retirees & for first home buyers (with the $20,000 FHOG available to approved applicants). Inspect at your earliest convenience to avoid missing out!
• Just 3 years old and quality built – A must see to appreciate the spacious design & quality home on offer
• Completely low maintenance awaiting your own style & taste in the front garden or with alfresco furniture and plants in the spacious and private courtyard
• Land size approx. 329m2 and the home approximately 13sqs
• There is a single remote control garage with extra space than originally planned. Including internal access direct to home, built in drop down ladder for easy access to attic area with working light for extra storage if you need
• From the front door hard wearing timber look vinyl planks are streamlined through the entrance, lounge room, dining area large enough for additional family area and the kitchen
• The kitchen offers plenty of bench and storage space and the walk in pantry is an unexpected but welcome surprise as is the very large laundry with bench space, built in cupboards and tiles keeping things practical. Separately a full linen press is also built in.
• Dining is open plan to the kitchen with breakfast bar dividing and sliding door access on the north side directly out to the well positioned outdoor courtyard ideal for BBQ’s, private relaxation or the green thumb of the household to create a sanctuary full of potted plants, herbs or shrubs whatever your heart desires
• There are 2 bedrooms both with built in robes containing shelving and hanging space. The elevated position of the home provides a lovely open outlook over the farm across the road from the master bedroom and the living room.
• A dual access bathroom adjoins the master bedroom which includes, large bath, large shower & vanity. Separate W/c. The laundry is also of a large size and is fitted out offering the storage and bench space all homes should have.
• A short stroll to public bus stop or childcare. Just minutes drive into the heart of Warragul CBD or ~1hr 15m to Melbourne.
• Affordable. Quality. Excellent location. As low maintenance as can be.
- Property ID:
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- 1 garages
- Air conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking