- 143.7 acre
RENOWNED NEERIM JUNCTION PROPERTY -143.7 Acres
One of the districts most fertile and picturesque properties is now available for sale.
143.7 acres with a total road frontage of 1.16 kms to Main Neerim Road, Nayook-Powelltown Road and Paynter Road.
Rich Red/Chocolate soils, permanent springwater to header tank and entire farm under pasture. Big hayshed and solid stockyards.
A well built brick home set amidst 4 acres of incredible established gardens with spectacular trees. Views to Westernport to the south and Mountain views to the north east. Located 30 kms Warragul and 10 kms Neerim South.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
– OFFERS CLOSE
– Friday 13th December, 2019. 5pm
– Unless Sold Prior
• 58.16 ha (143.7 acres) one title
• Frontage to Main Neerim Road plus Nayook-Powelltown Road and Paynter Road.
• Total road frontage of 1.16Km
• All red/chocolate soil mostly gently rolling hills with approx. 10 acres of gully, all sewn to pasture.
• Water supply from permanent spring with pump to concrete header tank.
• Large hay shed enclosed on 3+ sides plus a smaller shed.
• Solid stockyards with loading ramp.
• 30 Kms Warragul and 10 kms Neerim South
• Average rainfall 1162 mm
• Home with 9 ft ceilings relocated late 1980’s then new brick exterior.
• Entrance hall. Two bedrooms.
• Formal lounge with solid fuel heater and with top hot plate
• Large open living area with spacious kitchen (electric stove and 4 hot plates) plus dining and family area
• Sunroom with extensive garden views
• Rear verandah
• Bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet plus laundry
• New Dux 315lt electric HWS
• Water from 10,000 gallon tank with electric pressure pump.
• Home set amidst 4 acres of established gardens consisting of spectacular trees of many shades and varieties including Pin Oaks, Hazelnuts, Palms, and colourful large deciduous trees.
The property outlook is simply spectacular. Views across the picturesque property plus distant views all the way to Westernport to the south and Mountain views to the north east.
THIS RENOWNED NEERIM JUNCTION PROPERTY BEING ONE OF THE DISTRICT’S MOST FERTILE AND PICTURESQUE.
- Property ID:
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops