- 228 acre
HINNOMUNJIE - OMEO DISTRICT GRAZING
228 acres of good cattle country in the the spectacular Omeo district.
A well set up grazing property of 5 paddocks and 7 dams, great new steel stockyards, a new 18x11mtr “Aussie Barn” being built.
Good fencing and a windmill on a bore.
10km from Omeo and 8km from the noted Benambra Hotel, plus spectacular views to Mt Hotham ski runs and Diner Plains.
Also available to purchase the “Hinnomunjie Grey” beef herd consisting of 20 young Murray Grey cross Charolais breeding cows and calves, plus a registered 3 year old Murray Grey bull and an Angus cross Murray Grey bull, 5 years old. Breeding program records available. Cattle vaccinated and tagged. Very calm cattle. Realistically prices at $40,000.00
• 92.3ha (228 acres)
• 5 paddocks – 7 dams (recently cleaned out)
• Carrying 40 cows and 40 calves easily
• New permanent steel stockyards
• New 18 x 11m “Aussie Barn” being built (Safety Steel Structures)
• Windmill on bore
• Hot wiring from solar system
• Fencing good
• Recent plantations of Cyprus and Red Cedar
• 800 meter elevation, (can get light snow)
• Views to Mt Hotham ski runs and Diner plains (55km)
• Hinnomunjie is approx. 10km from Omeo and 8km from Benambra hotel
- Property ID: