PRODUCTIVE HILL GRAZING COUNTRY 256 ACRES
6 Titles of picturesque Bluegum’ grazing country consisting of two properties connected and run as one enterprise.
4 Northern titles of approx. 126 aces (main title 123.6 acres) with frontage to Mountain View – McDonalds Track and Curwen Road, and 2 southern titles of approx. 130 acres having frontage to Bromfields road. Additional 7 acres of Lang Lang River grazing lease.
The property consists of fertile well grassed land, some steep also creeks valleys and rolling hills that can be cut for hay.
Stockyard facilities on both properties. At least 13 dams (some spring fed) plus mostly permanent creeks.
Approx 18kms to freeway at Drouin.
• 256 Acres plus 7 acres Lang Lang River grazing lease
• 6 Titles – Northern Property – 4 Titles, total 126 acres (approx.)
– 123.6 acres, 2.3 acres plus 2 smaller titles.
– Southern Property – 2 titles, total 130 acres (approx.)
– 116 acres & 14.3 acres
• Northern frontage to Mountain View-McDonalds Track and Curwen Road
• Southern frontage to Bromfields and Waterfall Roads
• At least 13 dams – some spring fed, plus mostly permanent creeks
• Stockyards off Curwen Road and also off Bromfields Road
• Sheds – Enclosed shed with two roller doors, plus 2 implement sheds off Curwen Road. Disused shearing shed at Bromfields Rd.
• Approx. 15-20 paddocks
• Agricultural air strip
• Hilly productive country. Some paddocks cut for hay. Some steep paddocks.
• Impressive 360 degree views
• Approx. 18km to freeway at Drouin
- Property ID: