- 1.61 hectare
CHARMING & PEACEFUL
Set on a gentle rise with views across the rolling farmland you will feel calm and contented in this beautiful and charming family home.
The lovely tree lined drive of ornamental pears welcomes you to the home with dual access to the property providing rear access for the tradesman by way of private gates.
With 4 acres approx. all fully fenced for sheep with dam, shelter sheds and a lambing shed complete with power.
The home is surrounded by an established garden of ornamental plantings with the spectacular Silver Birch tree in the rear yard, a feature most worthy of mentioning.
Step inside via the spacious decks with both front and rear offering a space for the homeowner to enjoy all year round. The home has been lovingly renovated over the years with a modern country feel.
The home features:
• Open Plan Kitchen & Dining
• Separate and carpeted Living room
• Kitchen classily tiled with stone benchtop, gas/electric Technika oven, Fisher &
Paykel dish drawer dishwasher, central breakfast bar offering ample room for the
avid cook & a walk in pantry
• Four Bedrooms, the master complete with ensuite and walk in robe
• The remaining 3 bedrooms all have BIR’s & boast loads of space
• The family bathroom is complete, classy & practical with additional linen storage
• Wood fire for the warmth & ambience in Winter, additional to 3 reverse cycle air
• Great Laundry with pet access door leading to the external sheltered cat/dog room
• A 6.5 KW Solar System & excellent water storage for house & garden
Every window has a view into the garden and beyond. There are special places to simply sit and relax in this superbly maintained and loved family home.
Externally there is a 9m x 18m Shed, fully lockable with electric doors. An old disused dairy that awaits the next custodian ready for a project. Citrus plantings and a lovely veggie garden with room to expand.
This home offers lifestyle living in a picturesque farming community and an easy 20-minute drive to Warragul, 35 minutes to Leongatha and 40 minutes to Pakenham.
Most worthy of an inspection. By appointment only please contact Irene Walker at SEJ Real Estate
- Property ID:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 garages
- Air conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking