- 2.22 hectare
- Open for inspection
- Saturday 27 Jun, 12:45PM to 1:15PM
5.5 ACRES of county life!
Looking for a little slice of fresh country air in a quiet area – this might be it.
5.5 acres awaiting its next owner and their own touches – useable land for the Horse, Sheep, Cows, Motorbikes the choice is yours! Or continue as a breeding kennel with the current 14 dog permit transferable to new owners.
The large 46sq URL, 5 bedroom home has been updated over the years and includes plenty of modern comforts including Master with WIR and ensuite, Ample heating / cooling via a mix of Reverse cycle split systems, Gas heating, wood fire and Ceiling fans. Kitchen with great storage and 900mm gas cooking. Spacious formal lounge and large Rumpus area / dual living option. No close neighbours and with the inclusions of a 7.5kw solar system, tank water, small dam and miscellaneous shedding the property could lend itself to an affordable sustainable lifestyle – Just add the Veggie patch! – Inspections by Appointment.
• Splendid 5.5 acres! (2.22ha) Electric R/C entrance gate, easy maintenance asphalted circular drive.
• Picturesque countryside and NO close Neighbours.
o Large garage URL with enough space to house 4 cars plus extra external parking.
o Large covered alfresco area
• Fenced paddocks suited for ponies, sheep, calves etc Your pets will be happy here.
• Currently set up / run as licensed dog breeding kennels. License for up to 14 dogs transferable to new owners.
• Shedding / pens set up suitable for dogs (16 separate kennels) plus shedding for tools / workshop area.
• Property connected to tank water plus Dam for stock / garden purposes.
• Just minutes to freeway entrance. 10 minutes to Moe, or 15 Minutes to Traralgon for town conveniences and Approx 1.5 hrs. to Melbourne.
• Double Storey 1980’s Brick home approx. 46sq URL. Welcoming double doors into tiled Foyer.
• 4 large bedrooms with built in robes plus a study or 5th bedroom. The master includes walk in robe, full ensuite with shower, vanity and w/c.
• Further two full bathrooms conveniently located – one upstairs, one downstairs. Storage is plentiful and the large laundry includes bench and cupboard space also.
• Large open plan kitchen (gas appliances & dishwasher) and further family room / dining.
• Spacious formal lounge with bay window opens onto formal dining space.
• Huge Rumpus / party room complete with bar, sink and open wood fire. Could also suit as extra bedroom / dual living space.
• Ample heating / cooling throughout for year round comfort – Gas heating, 2 x R/C split systems, open fire in Rumpus & ceiling fans are included.
- Property ID:
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 garages
- Air conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining