- 99 acre
99 Acres of Rich Red Thorpdale Soil Adjoining Heart of Town
How sweet it is.. just a stroll from the Bakery, the school, kinder, community pool, rec reserve and the country hotel / meeting hub.. This is truly a rare opportunity! 66mg water license, large scale commercial shedding, plentiful grass and as many options as you dream.. Be it cropping, grazing, lifestyle for the family there are a thousand viable & inviting opportunities here. The solid brick home of 1956 Olympic bricks contains 3 double sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, a spacious updated kitchen which encompasses perfectly old and new and an open plan dining area adjacent. The home gardens a perfect balance of shade, light, views and gorgeous gardens for the children to play. Genuine sellers of this farm come lifestyle property – inspections welcome by appointment.
• Two tiles totaling in excess of 99 Acres, fertile red Thorpdale soil ideal for grazing, cropping and / or lifestyle pursuits
• Location is key! Just over the boundary and a very short stroll is the heart of Thorpdale. A true blessing for the children to be able to walk to school, swimming pool, parkland, bakery or the bowls club & Thorpdale hotel also for the family to enjoy a meal together or get involved in community activities held regularly.
• Shedding is on a large commercial scale and another excellent attribute of this property!
• Lock up shed 1 – approx 60x80ft with concrete floor, power, lights, excellent racking system, high vis commercial lighting, solid steel frame and high clearance roller door access
• Lock up shed 2 – approx 60x40ft with concrete floor, power, lights, work bench, solid steel frame and high clearance
• Substantial calf shed with pens & power. Wood shed. Chemical shed. 2 x sgl garages with roller door access.
• Excellent drive in drive out access for trucks. Abundant concreted turning / parking / working area
• Level loading race, yards and crush and well thought out gate placement in laneway for ease of movement / handling of livestock.
• 66mg water licence (50mg on stream + 16mg on dam). 3 springs. Large permanent dam. Constant ample clean water. Unlimited spring fed water available for gardens
• Self-contained one bedroom cabin complete with bathroom facilities, gas, power etc
• Solid Brick home constructed with 1956 Olympic bricks containing 3 large bedrooms, 2 living rooms, tastefully renovated kitchen with induction cooktop, original exposed bricks oozing character, island bench, pyrolux (self cleaning) oven, dishwasher and reverse cycle slit system unit for heating and air-conditioning. There are 2 full bathrooms (1 with corner spa, vanity and W/c and the 2nd wet room completely mobility / wheel chair friendly as is the entire home inside and out). Ceiling fans, solid fuel heater, gas heater (multiple outlets) keep the home toasty in winter and cool in summer.
• Gorgeous established gardens, enclosed house yard, solar remote control operated gate access. Sealed road frontage. Home set well away from road and quiet country lifestyle to be enjoyed.
• Approx 10 minutes to Trafalgar & freeway access. Approx 1.5 hrs to Melbourne CBD
- Property ID:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 garages
- Air conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking